Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TASTE THE FUTURE AT CSCC


sneak peak from today's last minute assignment...

I want to thank Columbus Fish Market team - Peter and Kevin, Bree, Eidel, Ryan and Anthony for their help and patience
and of course for making me try their vodka shots with oysters!!! This was my first time eating oysters and probably the last ;)

Thanks guys, I had lots of fun.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Follow me on

Quote of the day

"Photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
It has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."
(Elliott Erwitt)